In February, Ewiva activated 33 new charging points across 9 sites spread across the Italian territory.
Ewiva, the joint venture between Enel X Way and Volkswagen Group, continues its commitment to set up by 2025 a charging network of 3,000 high-power charging points (from 100 kW to 350 kW), powered by 100% renewable power.
Our goal is to create Italy’s most extensive, efficient, and accessible public charging network for all e-drivers, doubling our investment in charging stations in the ultra-fast sector so to foster a seamless, simpler, sustainable transition to electric mobility. For everybody.
What are the newly activated charging stations in February
The new charging points activated by Ewiva are located throughout the Italian territory in carefully selected locations, evenly placed in urban areas and along the country’s main highways so as to guarantee all e-drivers a quick, simple, comfortable, and convenient charging station.
In February, Ewiva’s charging network now boasts a further 33 new charging points, spread out over 9 sites in 5 Italian regions. Below is the full list:
- Crema (CR): Coop Crema – Via Giorgio La Pira, 26013
- Carmagnola (TO): Centro Commerciale Carmagnola – Via Sommariva, 29
- Casale Monferrato (AL): Parcheggio P.zza Venezia
- Termini Imerese (PA): Eurako, 1
- Punta Raisi (PA): Aeroporto di Palermo (zona Parcheggio P1)
- Caltanissetta (CL): Viale L. Monaco, 6[Ritorno a capo del testo]
- Deruta (PG): Parco commerciale Dalla Rena – Via Tiberina, 44b
- Albignasego (PD): Negozio “Il Pentolone”
- Pescantina (VR): Villa Quaranta Park Hotel – Via Ospedaletto, 57
Explore our interactive map to locate the closest and most conveniently placed charging station along your journey!